Bluebeam’s top priority, every day, is the safety and the success of our employees, customers, and partners. We understand that it’s absolutely imperative for our customers to keep projects on track, and we know the sudden shift to working remotely has significantly disrupted workflows for many. We remain committed to supporting both our customers and partners during these uncharted times.
Below you’ll find information on the plans Bluebeam has implemented in response to the COVID-19 crisis as well as resources you can share with your customers who are working from home or remotely. We’ll continue to update this page regularly.
Bluebeam’s Policies in Response to COVID-19
Working from home policy
Bluebeam employees will be working from home until further notice. We have also closed offices in cities where local governments have instituted “stay at home” orders.
The Partners line cannot receive incoming calls as the team is currently remote. Please email Partners@bluebeam.com for assistance.
Cancelling in-person events
All in-person Bluebeam events will be cancelled, globally, until further notice. This includes in-person trainings, BUG meetings, community events, conferences and trade shows. However, we do still plan to hold XCON 2020 and the North American Partner Summit at the end of September.
Partner Program requirements
Your Bluebeam CAM or Marketing Contact will reach out to you about changes to Partner Program requirements.
See what we are messaging to our customers on Bluebeam.com.
Important Info and Resources to Share with Your Customers
Revu Trial Extension
We are offering 90-day access to Revu for existing users free of charge so customers can continue to access Revu in a work from home setting. Direct your customers to the COVID-19 updates and resources page on Bluebeam.com to receive their trial extension code.
Work From Home Webinar Series
We are starting a new series of live half-hour webinars focused on Revu core functionality and collaborative workflows. Start planning your own Work From Home Collaboration Webinar or direct your customers to ours here.
Work From Home Essentials Article
Our Technical Support team has written a “Working-from-Home Essentials” article that you can weave into your blog, social media posts and conversations.
Studio Sessions and Projects make collaborating remotely easier
Studio Projects enables remote file sharing with project partners. Studio Sessions enables remote collaborative design review and markup.Resources to share:
Note: Some of these assets above will be made available in local languages for Australia, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany in the coming weeks.
How should you leverage this?
- Create articles about how your customers can use Bluebeam Revu while working remotely
- Work with your sales and technical teams to produce a Work From Home webinar and drive registration
- Instead of in-person events, offer other virtual experiences and A/B test digital advertising
- Offer existing customers who need remote access for a previously purchased Revu license a trial with a 60-day extension through our COVID-19 page
- Brush up on Bluebeam Studio and ensure that you mention its ability to take online collaboration to a new level in every conversation with your customers
- Make sure you mention Bluebeam Studio in your support calls, emails and email signature.
- Assist with demos and webinars to educate customers on the collaboration tools built into Revu