Showcasing positive customer testimonials is a great source of lead generation. Deliver the most impact to potential customers with a great testimonial. Use our guide to get started.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Offer a testimonial swap with your customers.
- Send a few questions to your customer over email.
- Invite them to complete a brief survey.
- Conduct a more personal 15-minute interview.
- Request an endorsement and add their photo to put a face to a name.
To start the conversation with your customer, ask them:
- What is your specialty or core business?
- How has working with us changed the way you do business?
- What problems have you been able to solve using Bluebeam products?
- Why would you recommend us?
Once you have the perfect testimonial, what do you do now?
The more places you showcase your testimonial the better. Here are some ideas:
- Use their quote on a onesheet or other materials you hand out at events
- Post it as a customer review on your website
- Add it to your social media sites
- Create a link in your email signature to customer reviews
- Turn your testimonial into a case study