Customers that participate in creating a Bluebeam case study or blog article will sign a release form authorizing the use of their name and likeness. They also provide final approval on the story. To help ensure accurate representation of the customer and story details, Resellers can re-post Bluebeam case studies and blog articles on their own websites per the guidelines below.
- PDF case studies downloaded from Bluebeam can be re-posted but may not be altered
- Text from Bluebeam and Built, the Bluebeam Blog can be re-posted but may not be altered
- Videos can be embedded by using the original Bluebeam YouTube link
- Images cannot be re-posted, as they typically belong to the customer and are authorized for Bluebeam use only
- Images provided on the Partner Portal can be used as alternatives, such as current in-app screenshots
Display the following attribution credit at the end of all re-posted Bluebeam case studies and blog articles:
Update links prior to re-posting. Links should go to the original case study or blog article.
- To inquire about translating a Bluebeam case study or blog article, contact Bluebeam Marketing.